Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Work of Art

Kiss me, until the sun stops shining.
Kiss me, 'til the day that the rivers run dry as the desert sands.
Kiss me, 'til Alaska feels the same as Hawaii.
Hold me until we all know the meaning of life.

Forever tell me that I am yours always,
And that nothing in and out of this world could get in our way.

I could stay within myself, starring into your eyes
forever that gorgeous glow.
It is the same as starring at the moon on a dark spring night.

And your spirit... your soul,
Is like the wonderful brights of the stars.
So many out there that goes on for eternity,
shining their lights on me.

You are a marvel. A mystery
A passionate painting,
that screams out to be noticed...
through its many colors.

Monet could not do you justice,
Michelangelo would be afraid to ruin your beauty,
And Da Vinci would leave just the way you are.

A masterpiece from the heavens
I am so fortunate
to be a witness
to such unique beauty.

This is true...I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment